With an expected recurring spend of $150bn on education in the GCC over the next couple of years,*major opportunities across all education market sectors and geographies are emerging for investors and operators.
Education Investment MENA is a senior level gathering of investors, education operators and education technologies providers. The programme of this year is focused to provide in-depth answers to the key questions – tailored specifically for investors, operators and regulators in MENA.
- What are the emerging structural opportunities in the market in specialist offerings?
- Is the market reaching saturation in certain sectors?
- Is it now a good time to come to the UAE or other markets including Saudi, Oman, Egypt and elsewhere?
- Do you invest in greenfield or maximize the guaranteed revenue of turnarounds?
- How do diverse regulatory structures Impact your operations?
Education Investment MENA has released the new infographic on the facts related to the GCC private education Market. http://bit.ly/1uxWuJr
Full Brochure Just Released featuring the full line-up of 50+ speakers, streamed sessions, one to one meetings and evening networking. The agenda can be downloaded at the conference website. http://bit.ly/1uxWsB5
* GCC Education Industry Report, Alpen Capital, 02 July 2014.
About Education Investment MENA:
Education Investment MENA is the leading community for investors, operators, educators and regulators to improve investments and partnerships in private education in MENA. This year the focus is on how to build outstanding institutions that serve the needs of tomorrow’s learners.
Formerly known as IIR Middle East operating in the region for over 20 years. Informa conferences provide delegates with up-to-the-minute information in a practical, highly interactive environment. Covering every aspect of business from manufacturing to logistics, strategic planning to health and safety, information technology to marketing and sales, conferences are compiled using in-depth industry analysis.